Another Company Is Launching the Sale of Electronic Vignettes from Tomorrow
Second national provider launches e-vignettes sale, Road Infrastructure Agency said. Concord Smart Infrastructure AD launches the sale of e-vignettes today under the DigiToll brand - both on the specially developed online platform www.digitoll.bg and in the partner network of Intercapital Group, known with the Cashterminal service, which has over 1500 payment terminal devices in the country.
At the end of July, Concord Smart Infrastructure AD proved to be interoperable with the RIA system in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions for National Service Providers.
Until now, the RIA has a contract for a national service provider with Intelligent Traffic Systems EAD, Teletoll AD and Concord Smart Infrastructure AD, with Teletoll AD hasn’t achieved interoperability with the RIA system yet, and can’t sell electronic vignettes. With the commissioning of the electronic toll collection system based on the distance traveled, the three registered national providers will also be able to offer toll services after proving interoperability with the electronic system of the RIA.
Icom AD is in the first phase of the procedure for registration of a National Service Provider. The company wants to be a partner in the collection of tolls.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mexican Zoo - Refuge for Animals During the Pandemic
- » Stricter Control Over Waste Incineration in Bulgaria
- » Vladimir Putin Declares State of Emergency after a Massive Diesel Spill
- » Non-profit Group is Suing Trump After Social-Media Targeting
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3
- » Weather Today in Bulgaria - June 3