Significant Rise For the Bulgarian Exports in First Half of 2019
Bulgaria's exports for the first six months of the year rose by 6.3%, compared to the same period of 2018. According to the National Statistical Institute, January-June exports of goods from this country exceeded 14.2 billion euros.
Exports to EU countries rose by 5%. Exports to non-EU marked the biggest rise - 9.1% and totaled over 4.5 billion euros. Over the same period, Bulgaria imported goods worth 15.6 billion euros, which is an increase of 0.4 per cent./ BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » What Happens With Your Personal Finances During a Financial Crisis?
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months