Polls: Most Bulgarian Companies Have No Experience in Employing Foreigners
86% of Bulgarian companies that took part in a survey conducted by the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry under ERIAS – the European Refugee Integration Action Scheme said they had no experience in recruiting citizens from non-EU countries. Those who have done so are pleased with their employees.
The employees are mainly citizens of Northern Macedonia, Moldova, Russia, Afghanistan. Foreigners from third countries are most often offered jobs in construction, assembly work, transport and trade. Employers point out the need to simplify procedures for issuing a permit for access to the Bulgarian labor market for foreigners, as well as for broad information campaign among Bulgarian companies on hiring foreigners./ BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Night Curfew and Other New Restrictions in Greece Due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » What Happens With Your Personal Finances During a Financial Crisis?
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport