Fire Breaks out in Locomotive Along Bulgarian Railway Line
A fire has broken out in a locomotive along the Belovo - Kostenets railway line, said the press office of Fire Safety and Protection of Population Directorate-General. One locomotive was destroyed by the fire, 27 carriages and another two locomotives were saved. The cause of the accident has not been established yet. No casualties have been reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas