Fire Breaks out in Locomotive Along Bulgarian Railway Line
A fire has broken out in a locomotive along the Belovo - Kostenets railway line, said the press office of Fire Safety and Protection of Population Directorate-General. One locomotive was destroyed by the fire, 27 carriages and another two locomotives were saved. The cause of the accident has not been established yet. No casualties have been reported.
- » British Tourist Nearly Dies after ‘Severing Artery’ Plummeting Down ‘Extreme’ Water Slide in Bulgaria
- » A Woman Survives a 1.5-Kilometer Fall in Canada. Her Parachute Failed to Open
- » Part of the Wing of a Passenger Plane in New York Fell Off
- » Rescuers Looking for a 14-year-old Girl by the Sea near Varna
- » Fire at a Pennsylvania Day Care Center Kills 5 Children
- » British Airways Flight Was Urgently Evacuated after Smoke Filled the Cabin