Fire Breaks out in Locomotive Along Bulgarian Railway Line
A fire has broken out in a locomotive along the Belovo - Kostenets railway line, said the press office of Fire Safety and Protection of Population Directorate-General. One locomotive was destroyed by the fire, 27 carriages and another two locomotives were saved. The cause of the accident has not been established yet. No casualties have been reported.
- » 14 People Missing after a Fire in Odessa
- » Huge Fire in a London Hotel
- » At Least 58 Migrants Drowned after their Boat Capsized near the Coast of Mauritania
- » Two Buses Collided in Prague, there are Injured Children
- » Four Children Were Killed in an Air Strike near Tripoli
- » Subway Fire: Passengers from a Train in Toronto Were Evacuated