The Japanese Foreign Minister Is on a Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria
Japan's Foreign Minister Tarō Kōno arrives on a two-day official visit to Bulgaria at the invitation of Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva.
The two will hold an interview tomorrow, followed by plenary talks between the two delegations, the BNR informs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Biden Hopes to Meet Putin during His European Tour in June
- » Bulgaria Added to Russia’s List of “Unfriendly States”
- » US Supports Bulgaria
- » Russian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Washington Blames Us for Everything
- » US – Russia Tug of War: American Embassy in Moscow Reduces Consular Services
- » Russian Diplomat Declared Persona Non Grata Will Leave Bulgaria by May 5