The Japanese Foreign Minister Is on a Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria
Japan's Foreign Minister Tarō Kōno arrives on a two-day official visit to Bulgaria at the invitation of Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva.
The two will hold an interview tomorrow, followed by plenary talks between the two delegations, the BNR informs.
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Bulgaria Opens Visa Centers in 16 Cities in India
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Discussed the Implementation of the Agreement on the Regulation of Labor Migration
- » Rumen Radev: The EU Needs an Operational Plan in the Face of Increasing Migrant Pressure
- » President Rumen Radev is on a Working Visit to Athens