The Japanese Foreign Minister Is on a Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria
Japan's Foreign Minister Tarō Kōno arrives on a two-day official visit to Bulgaria at the invitation of Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva.
The two will hold an interview tomorrow, followed by plenary talks between the two delegations, the BNR informs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia
- » US Ambassador H.E. Herro Mustafa: Joe Biden Is Unifier, Bulgaria Is Our Important Ally
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US: I Hope New President Will Waiver Visas for Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s President Had Meeting with Foreign Minister of Serbia