Bulgaria Will Buy 2 Ships for the Navy for BGN 820 Million
Bulgaria will allocate BGN 820 million without VAT to buy two multifunctional patrol vessels for the needs of the Bulgarian Navy.
This was announced by Minister of Defense Krasimir Karakachanov. The money is budgeted and voted by the Parliament. Bulgarian, German and Italian companies are bidding on the competition for the acquisition of ships, according to BNT.
According to Minister Karakachanov, the country will give a deadline to the three participating companies to make their bids, since all three companies have questions to be asked. If all goes well by the end of the year, Bulgaria have to have a contract with one of the three companies that participated in the competition, the Deputy Prime Minister added.
- » Man Dies of Legionnaires' Disease after Bulgarian Holiday
- » British Tourist Nearly Dies after ‘Severing Artery’ Plummeting Down ‘Extreme’ Water Slide in Bulgaria
- » Flock of Pink Flamingos Settled in Lake Atanasovsko near Bulgaria’s Burgas
- » New Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Velingrad Municipality
- » For the most Part Wildfires in Bulgaria are Caused by Human Activity
- » Second Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Alabak State Forest Enterprise