Bulgaria Will Buy 2 Ships for the Navy for BGN 820 Million
Bulgaria will allocate BGN 820 million without VAT to buy two multifunctional patrol vessels for the needs of the Bulgarian Navy.
This was announced by Minister of Defense Krasimir Karakachanov. The money is budgeted and voted by the Parliament. Bulgarian, German and Italian companies are bidding on the competition for the acquisition of ships, according to BNT.
According to Minister Karakachanov, the country will give a deadline to the three participating companies to make their bids, since all three companies have questions to be asked. If all goes well by the end of the year, Bulgaria have to have a contract with one of the three companies that participated in the competition, the Deputy Prime Minister added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases Increase, 346 in Last 24 Hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 Newly Infected
- » Efficacy of Pfizer/BioNTech Coronavirus Vaccine Drops to 84pc after 6 Months
- » 3 Black Sea Coastal Areas Received 'Protected zone' Status
- » Bulgaria Changes Entry Rules for Arrivals from Red Zone Countries
- » Orange Code for Very Hot Weather in Bulgaria