PM Borissov Met with the First Vice President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Eshaq Jahangiri
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with the first Vice President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Eshaq Jahangiri.
During the Avaza forum, the two discussed the development of the relations between Bulgaria and Iran. Prime Minister Borissov noted that bilateral cooperation is developing on the basis of a 122-year history of established diplomatic relations and mutual respect. The Bulgarian Prime Minister shared his good impressions of his visit to Iran in 2016.
Prime Minister Borissov's visit to his previous term of office was the first of its kind in more than 20 years. Prime Minister Boyko Borissov emphasized the work on the implementation of the agreements of the 19th session of the Joint Bulgarian-Iranian Commission for Economic and Scientific and Technical Cooperation. According to him, they are indicative of Bulgaria's desire to continue its cooperation with Iran.
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva: The Communication Channels between EU and Turkey Must Be Kept Open
- » President Radev Wants a Common European Plan in case of a New Refugees Wave to Bulgaria
- » UK Will Have to Nominate a Commissioner-Designate if it Stays in the EU after 1 November
- » PM Borissov: I Don't Know what Will Happen to the Country if 200,000 Migrants Enter Bulgaria