Indonesia has Тhreatened to Impose Higher Duties on EU Dairy Products
The Indonesian Ministry of Commerce has threatened to impose higher tariffs on EU dairy products in response to the proposed measure by the bloc on palm oil biodiesel, the BTA quoted France as saying.
The warning could exacerbate the trade dispute between the EU and Indonesia, which is the world's largest producer of palm oil. The EU plans to reduce palm oil-based biofuels by 2030.
Palm oil is the most widely used vegetable oil in the world and the main ingredient in a range of products, from food to cosmetics.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM Tomislav Donchev and BICA Discuss How to Effective Invest EU Funds in the Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Fibank Increases Its Capital
- » Bulgarian Parliament: 24 Deputies Fined for Not Wearing Masks
- » NPC International, The Largest Franchisee of Pizza Hut in U.S., Files for Bankruptcy
- » EasyJet May Cut Three UK Airport Bases
- » Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Angelkova: The Measure 60/40 Becomes 80/20 for the Tourism Sector