Indonesia has Тhreatened to Impose Higher Duties on EU Dairy Products
The Indonesian Ministry of Commerce has threatened to impose higher tariffs on EU dairy products in response to the proposed measure by the bloc on palm oil biodiesel, the BTA quoted France as saying.
The warning could exacerbate the trade dispute between the EU and Indonesia, which is the world's largest producer of palm oil. The EU plans to reduce palm oil-based biofuels by 2030.
Palm oil is the most widely used vegetable oil in the world and the main ingredient in a range of products, from food to cosmetics.
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking
- » The Bulgarian is a Moderate and Responsible Consumer
- » A1 Accepts Payments in Cryptocurrency in Austria
- » ECB Is Considering New Economic Stimuli
- » Seoul and the UK Have Signed a Free Trade Agreement Which Will Apply after Brexit
- » Volkswagen with a New Logo. What It Will Look Like?