Sunny Today, with Highs From 33C and 38C
It will be sunny today, hot around midday and in the afternoon, meteorologist Boryana Markova of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
The wind will be moderate from the east-northeast. Temperatures will reach 33C to 38C. Atmospheric pressure is higher than the monthly average and will drop slightly.
It will be sunny along the Black Sea coast, with moderate east-northeast wind and a little lower temperatures at 28-30C. The temperature of seawater is 26-28C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1