The Number of Foreign Seasonal Workers in Bulgaria Is Increasing
The number of the foreign workers registered for seasonal employment in Bulgaria has increased significantly since the beginning of this year. This was announced at a press conference in Smolyan by the Minister of Labor and Social Policy Biser Petkov.
"Just over 7,000 workers from third countries were registered last year. At the moment - beginning of August, are registered over 10 500 workers. The winter season also relies on labor imports,” the minister said.
Along with the signed 2 agreements on regulation of labor migration with Armenia and Moldova, such agreements are being negotiated with Belarus and Ukraine. Talks with Georgia will also start next week, Biser Petkov added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Closes its Borders to Serbian Citizens Until July 15
- » Long Queue at Kulata Border Again, Re-entry into Bulgaria is Allowed from All Border Checkpoints
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Afternoon Rain
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season