Bulgarian Car Fleet - the Oldest in Europe
Bulgaria is at the bottom of the European car fleet age ranking, according to data from the European Statistical Office Eurostat, BNR reported.
Cars in Bulgaria under 5 years are about 5%, up to 10 years - 10%, between 10 and 20 years - 60% and over 20 years - about 25%, according to statistics.
A BNR check showed that the Bulgarian prefers to buy a used car because of the poor road conditions in Bulgaria and because the repair of such cars is much cheaper.
- » UNESCO Director-General Visited the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Photo Exhibition in Paris
- » The Fastest Ant on the Planet Travels Nearly a Meter in a Second
- » CITUB Wants Bulgaria to Ratify the Convention against Workplace Violence
- » Climate Change Is Making Stronger El Niños
- » Bulgarian Girl Is the European Chess Champion for Students
- » Healthcare Spending Growth in 2020 will be Around BGN 500 million