Bulgarian Car Fleet - the Oldest in Europe
Bulgaria is at the bottom of the European car fleet age ranking, according to data from the European Statistical Office Eurostat, BNR reported.
Cars in Bulgaria under 5 years are about 5%, up to 10 years - 10%, between 10 and 20 years - 60% and over 20 years - about 25%, according to statistics.
A BNR check showed that the Bulgarian prefers to buy a used car because of the poor road conditions in Bulgaria and because the repair of such cars is much cheaper.
- » How much have the Loans and Deposits of Bulgarians increased Since the Beginning of the Year?
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » Russian Humanoid Robot Fyodor's Spacecraft Failed to Dock at the ISS
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » Sofia Residents Will Be Able to Track Information about Upcoming Disasters in the City via Their Phone
- » 9 Kilometers Long Car Queue at The Danube Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint