People from a Greek Island Are Being Evacuated because of a Large Fire
Hotels and campsites on the Greek island of Elafonissos were evacuated due to a large fire, Nova TV reported.
The fight with the fire began on Saturday morning with 15 fire trucks and 45 firefighters. Aviation is also involved. Local media reported that a woman trapped in the flames was rescued by firefighters.
Meteorologists have warned for very high temperatures over 40 degrees and fire possibilities over the weekend in Greece.
- » Finland Allocates EUR 3 Million to Educate Children in Syria
- » A Code Yellow Warning for Fog in Place for 13 Regions in Bulgaria
- » Sofia International Book Fair Starts Today
- » 38 People Injured in Road Accidents for the Past 24 Hours
- » Thick Fog and Dangerous Air Pollution in Sofia on December 9
- » Today is the International Human Rights Day