Additional Biosecurity measures in Shumen against African Swine Fever
Additional measures to ensure the prevention of the spread of African Swine Fever are being taken in Shumen region after the first case of the disease was confirmed in Varbitsa municipality in the area, BNR reports on August 9, reports BNT.
As of today, access to the road leading to Eleshnitsa is restricted because a dead wild boar infected with African Swine Fever was found in the area.
A barrier will be installed, security officers will be put in place and security cameras will be installed at the site to monitor the passage at night. There will also be signposts forbidding passage on tourist trails in the area.
By order of the director of the Northeastern Enterprise, daily inspections and searches will be carried out, and burial places will be prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency.
- » Free Breast Cancer Examinations
- » There Are still Radioactively Contaminated Fungi more than 30 Years after Chernobyl
- » AirBG Platform: Nitrogen Dioxide Levels in Sofia Are 2 Times Above the Norm
- » We Are Celebrating World Mental Health Day
- » In Five Years, Every Second Person Is Expected to Be Overweight
- » The Bulgarian State Standard (BDS) Won't Be Mandatory in Child Nutrition