Additional Biosecurity measures in Shumen against African Swine Fever
Additional measures to ensure the prevention of the spread of African Swine Fever are being taken in Shumen region after the first case of the disease was confirmed in Varbitsa municipality in the area, BNR reports on August 9, reports BNT.
As of today, access to the road leading to Eleshnitsa is restricted because a dead wild boar infected with African Swine Fever was found in the area.
A barrier will be installed, security officers will be put in place and security cameras will be installed at the site to monitor the passage at night. There will also be signposts forbidding passage on tourist trails in the area.
By order of the director of the Northeastern Enterprise, daily inspections and searches will be carried out, and burial places will be prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 232 Newly Registered Cases on July 26, 6 Deaths
- » First Vaccine for Coronavirus Tested in the US with Promising Results
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria is Prolonging to July 31
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 234 Newly Registered Cases on July 15, 7645 Total
- » Bulgaria: Long Queues in Front of Laboratories in Sofia for COVID-19 Tests
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths