Ministry of Health: Bulgaria Joined the FOEDUS Agreement for Cooperation in the Sphere or Organ Transplantation
The Ministry of Healthcare has announced that Bulgaria joined the European FOEDUS agreement for cooperation in the sphere or organ transplantation. Currently, its active participants are 10 EU countries, BNR reported.
Most European countries are experiencing difficulties in this area, such as declining number of donors and the shortage of qualified medical staff.
In this regard, Bulgaria has started talks with Eurotransplant and several of the leading European lung transplant centers located in Germany, Spain and Austria.
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » 3rd Day of International Sofia Urban Zone
- » The Bulgarian Economy Restructured Successfully after the Global Economic Crisis in 2009
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs