Ministry of Health: Bulgaria Joined the FOEDUS Agreement for Cooperation in the Sphere or Organ Transplantation
The Ministry of Healthcare has announced that Bulgaria joined the European FOEDUS agreement for cooperation in the sphere or organ transplantation. Currently, its active participants are 10 EU countries, BNR reported.
Most European countries are experiencing difficulties in this area, such as declining number of donors and the shortage of qualified medical staff.
In this regard, Bulgaria has started talks with Eurotransplant and several of the leading European lung transplant centers located in Germany, Spain and Austria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2668 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 41 New Cases
- » The Weather Today in Bulgaria - June 6th
- » Big Number of Coronavirus Infections in North Macedonia and Serbia
- » Worldwide Record - Last Month Was the Hottest May
- » Protests Against Children's Sexual Harassement in Albania
- » 1,690 Decares of Forests in Bulgaria Are Placed Under Protection