First Case of West Nile Fever in Bulgaria
The first case of West Nile fever in Bulgaria this year was reported in Montana. A 60-year-old woman with brain inflammation fell ill. The information was confirmed to the Bulgarian National Television by Prof. Dr. Todor Kantardzhiev, Director of the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
- » Free Breast Cancer Examinations
- » There Are still Radioactively Contaminated Fungi more than 30 Years after Chernobyl
- » AirBG Platform: Nitrogen Dioxide Levels in Sofia Are 2 Times Above the Norm
- » We Are Celebrating World Mental Health Day
- » In Five Years, Every Second Person Is Expected to Be Overweight
- » The Bulgarian State Standard (BDS) Won't Be Mandatory in Child Nutrition