First Case of West Nile Fever in Bulgaria
The first case of West Nile fever in Bulgaria this year was reported in Montana. A 60-year-old woman with brain inflammation fell ill. The information was confirmed to the Bulgarian National Television by Prof. Dr. Todor Kantardzhiev, Director of the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
- » Over 1000 Bulgarian Women Bulgaria Suffer Diagnosed with Cervical Cancer Annually
- » Flu Epidemic throughout Bulgaria
- » The WHO Won't Declare an International Emergency because of the Coronavirus from China
- » The BFSA Stopped the Import of Pepper and Pomegranate with Pesticides from Turkey
- » British Scientists Accidentally Made a Breakthrough and May Have Found a Cure for Cancer
- » The First Case of a Coronavirus in Taiwan