First Case of West Nile Fever in Bulgaria
The first case of West Nile fever in Bulgaria this year was reported in Montana. A 60-year-old woman with brain inflammation fell ill. The information was confirmed to the Bulgarian National Television by Prof. Dr. Todor Kantardzhiev, Director of the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
- » Man Dies of Legionnaires' Disease after Bulgarian Holiday
- » New Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Velingrad Municipality
- » Second Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Alabak State Forest Enterprise
- » Romania Introduces an Additional Fee on Soft Drinks to Reduce Obesity
- » There is a Growing Need For Video Game Addiction Treatment Clinics
- » Scientists: Obesity Doubles the Risk of Cancer