Increase of Residential Buildings Completed in Bulgaria
New residential buildings completed in Bulgaria in the second quarter of 2019 increased by 10.5% on the year to 632, the National Statistical Institute (NSI) said on Thursday, reports SeeNews.
The total useful space of newly built dwellings decreased 2.5% year-on-year to 201,700 sq m in the period between April and June, NSI said in a statement.
The highest number of completed residential buildings in the review period was in Varna - 101. Plovdiv and Burgas followed with 63 and 56 new residential buildings, respectively.
Houses constituted 75.9%% of all new residential buildings in the second quarter of the year.
- » Colliers: Reverse of the Trend - Local Companies Are once again Dominating the Real Estate Investment Market
- » Real Estate Deals in Sofia have been at a Record High Level for the Past 10 Years
- » Prices of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria Rose with 12% in 2018
- » New 64,000 sq.m of Office Space in Sofia
- » About 40% of Households in Bulgaria Live in Overcrowded Housing
- » British Are Once Again Interested In Buying Bulgarian Properties