Boris Johnson Wants Brexit on October 31st
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson urged lawmakers to support Brexit on October 31st and said they had promised to respect the result of the 2016 referendum for the UK's exit from the European Union, Reuters reported.
Asked by Sky News if that was his plan, Mr Johnson said: "We are going to leave the European Union on 31 October ... that is what I think the parliamentarians of this country should get on and do."
"I think that MPs should get on and deliver what they have promised over and over and over again to the people of this country... and leave the EU on 31 October."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » LIVE: Health Minister Ananiev: The Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria is Extended
- » Croatia's Ruling Party Wins Parliamentary Elections
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Serbia Declares a State of Emergency in Belgrade
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov and the Minister of Defense Attended the Celebration of the Plovdiv Garrison