Boris Johnson Wants Brexit on October 31st
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson urged lawmakers to support Brexit on October 31st and said they had promised to respect the result of the 2016 referendum for the UK's exit from the European Union, Reuters reported.
Asked by Sky News if that was his plan, Mr Johnson said: "We are going to leave the European Union on 31 October ... that is what I think the parliamentarians of this country should get on and do."
"I think that MPs should get on and deliver what they have promised over and over and over again to the people of this country... and leave the EU on 31 October."
- » U.S. and Bulgarian Soldiers Conduct Static Line Paradrop Training
- » New IFVs Top Priority for Bulgaria's Land Forces inventory
- » White Brotherhood of Bulgaria Gather for Supernatural-like Ritual near Rila Lakes
- » The Fire in the Old Landfill in Svishtov is Under Control, Crews on Site are Monitoring the Situation
- » This Year Bulgaria has Allocated BGN 70 Million for Reclamation of Old Landfills
- » Global Game Industry is Stepping into Bulgaria