4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Izmir
Earthquake with a 4.8 magnitude on the Richter scale was registered earlier today in Izmir province. The earthquake occurred at 11:39 a.m.
The epicentre of the quake was about at a depth of 18.5 km near Seferihisar city, located near the Kusadasi Bay, Izmir Region, BNR reported.
The earthquake was felt strongly in the port city of Izmir and many panic-stricken people left their homes and work places.
AFAD's Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Service said it was being checked for injured people and material damages.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm with Temperatures up to 36 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Heat at the Beginning of the Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Sunday
- » Bulgaria Weather: Heat up to 35 degrees in the Coming Days