4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Izmir
Earthquake with a 4.8 magnitude on the Richter scale was registered earlier today in Izmir province. The earthquake occurred at 11:39 a.m.
The epicentre of the quake was about at a depth of 18.5 km near Seferihisar city, located near the Kusadasi Bay, Izmir Region, BNR reported.
The earthquake was felt strongly in the port city of Izmir and many panic-stricken people left their homes and work places.
AFAD's Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Service said it was being checked for injured people and material damages.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max. Temperatures between 6°C and 11°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Max. Temperatures between 1°C and 6°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy and cold with max. temperatures between 1°C and 6°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for strong wind is in force for 27 districts in the country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Max. Temperatures between 3°C and 8°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Lowest Temp. in the Country was Measured in Kyustendil -10 °C