10 People were Arrested in a Large-Scale Specialized Action against Drug Dealers
About 10 people were detained in the specialized action of the prosecutor's office against drug dealers in the country, mainly in Sofia, BNR reported.
The action is directed against an organized criminal group dealing with drug trafficking in the capital and in the region around Burgas.
In addition to drug trafficking, the criminal group was engaging in violent acts against dealers who did not account for sales. The searches are still ongoing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations
- » Unregulated Contacts of President Radev’s Secretary with Businessman Plamen Bobokov
- » PM Boyko Borisov, Vladislav Goranov and Menda Stoyanova Are Questioned in the Investigation Against Mogul Bozhkov