10 People were Arrested in a Large-Scale Specialized Action against Drug Dealers
About 10 people were detained in the specialized action of the prosecutor's office against drug dealers in the country, mainly in Sofia, BNR reported.
The action is directed against an organized criminal group dealing with drug trafficking in the capital and in the region around Burgas.
In addition to drug trafficking, the criminal group was engaging in violent acts against dealers who did not account for sales. The searches are still ongoing.
- » French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France
- » 387 Bulgarians Became Victims of Trafficking since the Beginning of the Year - Most of Them - Women
- » More than 300 People from Over 12 Countries Arrested after Authorities Took a Child Pornography Site Down
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago
- » Bulgarian MPs Approved the Removal of the Fast Track Trial Proceedings in Premeditated Murder Cases
- » Police Officers Arrested Two Bulgarians for Trafficking in Persons for Begging in France and Sweden