10 People were Arrested in a Large-Scale Specialized Action against Drug Dealers
About 10 people were detained in the specialized action of the prosecutor's office against drug dealers in the country, mainly in Sofia, BNR reported.
The action is directed against an organized criminal group dealing with drug trafficking in the capital and in the region around Burgas.
In addition to drug trafficking, the criminal group was engaging in violent acts against dealers who did not account for sales. The searches are still ongoing.
- » 1kg of Cocaine and Almost 5kg of Heroin Seized by Police in Plovdiv Area
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office Files Indictment Against Controversial Banevi Family
- » Over One Tonne of Cannabis Was Found Aboard a Yacht in Greece
- » Bulgarian Police Seizes 76 kg of Cocaine Hidden Among Fruits
- » Greenhouse for Marijuana Discovered in Southern Bulgaria