US Technology Giant Apple Will Be Investigated for Unfair Competition in Russia
Russia's Federal Antimonopoly Watcdog (FAS) has filed a lawsuit against US technology giant Apple following a lawsuit by Russian cybersecurity company Kaspersky Lab regarding Apple's actions in the market for applications for its iOS operating system, according to a news release from the agency, TASS and Reuters quoted.
FAS said it was investigating why Kaspersky's new version of the Kaspersky Parental Controls application was not updated to Apple's operating system, leading to a significant loss of functionality of the application, BTA reported.
The office noted that Apple has released an updated version of its own Screen time application, which has similar features to Kaspersky's program.
The case will be heard on September 13.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests