The Unified Armed Forces of Germany Revealed a State Secret by Mistake
The Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAINBw), which is responsible for the Bundeswehr's equipment, has published a state secret for the purchase of heavy helicopters worth EUR 5.6 billion by mistake, Die Welt reported.
The secret information, as a result of the mistake, was sent not to the selected importers only, but to all bidders. This disturbing incident shows the critical condition of the German army, commented Die Welt. Certainly, information is already in the hands of the defense concerns from all around the world, the publication adds.
About 10,000 personnel are employed at BAAINBw and their primary task is to provide the German Armed Forces with efficient and reliable equipment.
- » Boris Johnson: UK Will Leave the EU even if the Agreement Is Rejected
- » Erdogan Threatens to Continue the Offensive in Syria if the Terms of the Peace Agreement Are not Fully Fulfilled
- » A Man Disguised as Boris Johnson Tried to Climb Big Ben
- » New York Approved the Notorious Rikers Prison to Be Closed
- » Christine Lagarde Was Endorsed by EU Leaders as the Next ECB President
- » Three Countries Blocked Skopje and Tirana from Starting Accession Negotiations with the EU