The Unified Armed Forces of Germany Revealed a State Secret by Mistake
The Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAINBw), which is responsible for the Bundeswehr's equipment, has published a state secret for the purchase of heavy helicopters worth EUR 5.6 billion by mistake, Die Welt reported.
The secret information, as a result of the mistake, was sent not to the selected importers only, but to all bidders. This disturbing incident shows the critical condition of the German army, commented Die Welt. Certainly, information is already in the hands of the defense concerns from all around the world, the publication adds.
About 10,000 personnel are employed at BAAINBw and their primary task is to provide the German Armed Forces with efficient and reliable equipment.
- » Putin and Erdogan Discussed the Situation in Syria over the Phone
- » Russia Introduced the World's First Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- » Google Suspends 210 Youtube Channels "Uploading Videos Related to the Ongoing Protests in Hong Kong"
- » France with Stricter Regulation of Electric Scooters
- » Kosovo in Political Crisis - Early Elections to Be Announced after Lawmakers Dissolve Parliament
- » Iran: We Have Our Own New Missile Defense Production