Japanese Foreign Minister Arrives on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
At the invitation of the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva, the Foreign Minister of Japan Tarō Kōno will arrive on an official visit to Bulgaria on August 12 and 13, the Foreign Ministry said.
Ekaterina Zaharieva will receive Tarō Kōno at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on August 13, 2019 for a four-eye interview, followed by plenary talks between the two delegations.
Prior to that, Zaharieva and Tarō Kōno will visit the Alexander Nevski Monument Temple and St. Sofia Church
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia