Authorities in Northern Macedonia Taking Preventative Measures Against ASF
African swine fever is also likely to occur in Northern Macedonia, local veterinarians warn. Authorities in the country are taking all measures to prevent infection.
Farm inspections will begin in the coming weeks, aiming to keep farmers aware of the signs of the disease.
The country has been prepared and a plan has already been drawn up and adopted if the infection occurs. According to various data, there are around 200,000 pigs in the farms in the country.
- » First Case of a COVID-19 Infected in Israel
- » Bulgaria Ranks 6th in the World in the Use of Ecstasy
- » Two Bulgarians under Surveillance for Coronavirus
- » MMA: The Students who Returned from China aren’t Infected with Coronavirus
- » Is the Ukrainian Citizen who was Hospitalized in Stara Zagora Infected with the Coronavirus?
- » Ukrainian Citizen is Hospitalized in Stara Zagora because of Suspected Coronavirus Infection