Authorities in Northern Macedonia Taking Preventative Measures Against ASF
African swine fever is also likely to occur in Northern Macedonia, local veterinarians warn. Authorities in the country are taking all measures to prevent infection.
Farm inspections will begin in the coming weeks, aiming to keep farmers aware of the signs of the disease.
The country has been prepared and a plan has already been drawn up and adopted if the infection occurs. According to various data, there are around 200,000 pigs in the farms in the country.
- » Bulgarian Women Had over 5,300 Abortions in just Three Months
- » The Early Start of School Classes Affects the Psyche of Children
- » Pizza for Breakfast - Better than Cereal?
- » Increase in Mental Disorders Due to Dirty Air and Temperature Instability!
- » People Below the Average Height Are more likely to Be Diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes
- » Scientists Discovered a Cure for AIDS