26 Medals Won by Bulgarian Students at Mathematics Competition in South Africa
Thirty-six Bulgarians from five schools in the country won a total of 26 medals at a competition in Durban, South Africa. The teams consist of students between the age of 12 and 16 and are from schools in Sofia, Varna, and Burgas., reports BNT.
The young mathematicians came home with 5 gold, 13 silver and 8 bronze medals from the individual competition in South Africa.
Bulgaria has overcome competition among 27 countries.
The students spent 6 days in South Africa, where they were able to learn something new about a different culture and make new friends.
- » Finland Allocates EUR 3 Million to Educate Children in Syria
- » Why It's Important for Undergraduates to Study International Cultures
- » Prof. Gerdzhikov: Sofia University Is the only Bulgarian University in the Top 1000 in the World
- » Masato Watanabe: The National School of Japanese Studies in Bulgaria is among the Top Schools in the World
- » 83,9% of Children in Bulgaria Aged between 4 the Starting Age of Compulsory Primary Education Were Enrolled in Early Childhood Education
- » MES to Make a Strategy for Higher Education