Antimafiots busted over 40 movie pages on the Internet
Antimafiots busted over 40 movie pages on the Internet. This was reported by the Ministry of Interior. A 44-year-old man from Sofia was arrested.
He originally published the films on one of the sites he controlled. After reaching a certain number of visitors and the traffic generated for which he was paid by Google, he downloaded the works and shared them again, but in some of the other domains. The procedure was repeated 4-5 times until the resource was exhausted from the sites it controlled. Thus, for the same copyright sites, the citizen was paid multiple times by Google, as it concerned internet traffic to different domains.
Most sites were hosted on the Internet by one of the largest international cloud service providers in the United States.
- » 33 Bulgarian Women Were Killed by a Family Member or Intimate Partner in 2018
- » Two Underage Migrants Arrested for Raping a Girl in Sofia
- » French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France
- » 387 Bulgarians Became Victims of Trafficking since the Beginning of the Year - Most of Them - Women
- » More than 300 People from Over 12 Countries Arrested after Authorities Took a Child Pornography Site Down
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago