PM Borissov: Bulgaria Continues to Fight for Volkswagen's New Plant
Bulgaria continues to fight for Volkswagen's new plant, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov told Handelsblatt, a German business magazine, bTV reported.
In a written message, the Bulgarian Prime Minister stressed that the country is doing its best to win the deal.
"Bulgaria is better in terms of investment risk than any other country in the region," Borissov commented, adding that Volkswagen's investment in Bulgaria would be beneficial for the whole of Eastern Europe.
Borissov emphasizes Bulgaria's competitive tax system, business-friendly legislation, state aid, good transport links and low labor costs as Bulgaria's advantages.
The final decision for the new Volkswagen plant is expected in early September.
- » Mark Zuckerberg Defended the Rules of Social Networks for Political Speaking
- » Japan Lifted the Temporary Ban on the Import of Bulgarian Poultry Meat
- » Where the Most Generous People Live?
- » € 600 Million More Foreign Investments in Bulgaria since the Beginning of the Year
- » 15% Increase in the Banking System's Profit for the First Six Months of the Year
- » The MFA Advised Bulgarians to Avoid Traveling to Catalonia