PM Borissov: Bulgaria Continues to Fight for Volkswagen's New Plant
Bulgaria continues to fight for Volkswagen's new plant, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov told Handelsblatt, a German business magazine, bTV reported.
In a written message, the Bulgarian Prime Minister stressed that the country is doing its best to win the deal.
"Bulgaria is better in terms of investment risk than any other country in the region," Borissov commented, adding that Volkswagen's investment in Bulgaria would be beneficial for the whole of Eastern Europe.
Borissov emphasizes Bulgaria's competitive tax system, business-friendly legislation, state aid, good transport links and low labor costs as Bulgaria's advantages.
The final decision for the new Volkswagen plant is expected in early September.
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking
- » The Bulgarian is a Moderate and Responsible Consumer
- » A1 Accepts Payments in Cryptocurrency in Austria
- » ECB Is Considering New Economic Stimuli
- » Seoul and the UK Have Signed a Free Trade Agreement Which Will Apply after Brexit
- » Volkswagen with a New Logo. What It Will Look Like?