PM Borissov: Bulgaria Continues to Fight for Volkswagen's New Plant
Bulgaria continues to fight for Volkswagen's new plant, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov told Handelsblatt, a German business magazine, bTV reported.
In a written message, the Bulgarian Prime Minister stressed that the country is doing its best to win the deal.
"Bulgaria is better in terms of investment risk than any other country in the region," Borissov commented, adding that Volkswagen's investment in Bulgaria would be beneficial for the whole of Eastern Europe.
Borissov emphasizes Bulgaria's competitive tax system, business-friendly legislation, state aid, good transport links and low labor costs as Bulgaria's advantages.
The final decision for the new Volkswagen plant is expected in early September.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM Tomislav Donchev and BICA Discuss How to Effective Invest EU Funds in the Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Fibank Increases Its Capital
- » Bulgarian Parliament: 24 Deputies Fined for Not Wearing Masks
- » NPC International, The Largest Franchisee of Pizza Hut in U.S., Files for Bankruptcy
- » EasyJet May Cut Three UK Airport Bases
- » Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Angelkova: The Measure 60/40 Becomes 80/20 for the Tourism Sector