CTP Starts Operations in Bulgaria
Real estate developer CTP has entered the Bulgarian market with plans to reach 100,000 square meters of leased space by the end of 2021. Bulgaria is CTP’s seventh market in the Central European region (alongside the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Romania, and Poland) extending the company’s geographical footprint from the Baltic Sea to the Black Sea, reports Emerging Europe.
- » Bobov Dol TPP Executive Director Charged with Mismanagement of Hazardous Waste
- » The Car Market in China Collapsed due to the Coronavirus
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st
- » Bulgaria to Join the ERM II Currency Mechanism Later than the Announced Deadline
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019
- » Google Launched the New Version of Android 11