Bulgaria will Receive Nearly EUR 3 Million from EU to Fight African Swine Fever
Bulgaria will receive € 2.9 million in financial assistance from the European Union to fight African Swine Fever. This became clear after a meeting between Bulgaria’s Minister of Agriculture Dessislava Taneva and EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Vytenis Andriukaitis on August 6, reports BNT.
The country also expects an emergency aid of EUR 11 million to compensate for the already eliminated outbreaks of swine fever in the industrial pig farms.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 Newly Registered Cases in 1275 PCR Tests
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 134 Newly Registered Cases, 13343 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals