Indian Version of ‘’Fear’’ Show in front of ,,Alexander Nevsky’’ Building
Yesterday, capital's Alexander Nevski’’ Square was closed due to shooting a reality show. We are actually talking about the Indian version of the popular ‘’Fear’’ show.
A solid group of Bulgarians are involved in the broadcast team, who deal with the technical part and location of the production.Yesterday morning, a giant metal cage was build in the air a few meters from the Cathedral. Two cranes held the large-scale structure in the air, and below there was a mechanism to balance the weight of the entire scaffold. This cage turned out to be one of the tests that the show's participants have to deal with.
By the end of the day, the photos of the square were done.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tanzanian writer Grabs Nobel Prize for Literature
- » And Nobel Medicine Prize Goes to US Scientists
- » The "Wrapped Triumphal Arch" of Bulgarian Christo and Jeanne-Claude Dismantled Today
- » Replica of Most Famous Bulgarian Gold Treasure Confiscated in Dubai
- » President Radev Received the Honor Guard for the 113th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Independence
- » Bulgarians Commemorate 100 Years Since the Death of the Patriarch of Bulgarian Literature