A Train and a Truck Collided near Lovech
А passenger train locomotive derailed between Levski and Troyan because of the incorrect passage of a truck through a railway crossing, National Rail Infrastructure Company reported. The incident occurred around 10:00 am.
The truck driver is injured.
The passengers will be transported by bus. The movement of trains in the area is disturbed, BNR informs.
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People