A Train and a Truck Collided near Lovech
А passenger train locomotive derailed between Levski and Troyan because of the incorrect passage of a truck through a railway crossing, National Rail Infrastructure Company reported. The incident occurred around 10:00 am.
The truck driver is injured.
The passengers will be transported by bus. The movement of trains in the area is disturbed, BNR informs.
- » A Bomb Exploded near a NATO Base in Afghanistan, Injuring 48 People
- » 38 People Injured in Road Accidents for the Past 24 Hours
- » Five People Were Killed and Many are still Missing after the New Zealand Volcano Eruption
- » A Gas Explosion in an Apartment Building Killed Seven People in Slovakia
- » Gas Explosion in a Residential Building in Slovakia, there Are Casualties
- » Death Toll from a Migrant Boat Capsizing Off Mauritania Rises to 63