A Bomb, Probably from World War II, Exploded in Poland. Two Men Were Killed
Тwo men have died in Poland in a bomb explosion, likely from World War II, DPA reported.
The two men, aged 29 and 35, brought the bomb to a garage where it exploded. The incident took place in the village of Chernovo near the town of Ostroleka. Police and army bomb-disposal experts approached the scene and discovered even more dangerous military equipment.
A security cordon of 500 metres has been set up around the garage, The Mercury reported.
According to media reports, one of the two victims was a World War II ammunition collector. Heavy fighting was took place in the region during the two world wars as well as during the the Polish-Soviet War.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Skopje will Receive the Remains of its Citizens that Died in the Bus Crash on Struma Highway
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed