A Bomb, Probably from World War II, Exploded in Poland. Two Men Were Killed
Тwo men have died in Poland in a bomb explosion, likely from World War II, DPA reported.
The two men, aged 29 and 35, brought the bomb to a garage where it exploded. The incident took place in the village of Chernovo near the town of Ostroleka. Police and army bomb-disposal experts approached the scene and discovered even more dangerous military equipment.
A security cordon of 500 metres has been set up around the garage, The Mercury reported.
According to media reports, one of the two victims was a World War II ammunition collector. Heavy fighting was took place in the region during the two world wars as well as during the the Polish-Soviet War.
- » A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
- » Bridge Collapsed in China, at Least Three People Were Killed (VIDEO)
- » 11 Elephants Die in Thailand after Falling from a Waterfall
- » Stolen Truck Slams into Cars in Germany
- » At least 10 Killed and 27 Injured in Jalalabad Explosion
- » Migrant Ship Sank near Lampedusa, there Are Casualties