Shooter's Sister, Who Organized the Shooting in Dayton, is Among the Victims
The shooter's sister, who organized the mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio, was among the victims, a spokesman for local police said during a news conference.
"The second victim is Megan Betts, a white woman, 22 years old," said a police spokeswoman, reading the list of victims.
Earlier in the day, CBS reported that Ohio police had identified the shooter - Connor Betts, 24, of Ohio was identified as the deceased gunman by authorities during a Sunday afternoon press conference. Betts killed his sister, 22-year-old Megan, and eight other people, officials added. At least 26 other people were injured.
The shooting happened in Dayton, Oregon hours after the mass shooting in El Paso. There, as a result, ten people were killed, including the shooter, and another 27 were injured. Police said they neutralized the shooter in less than a minute.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 347 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Scholz claims Western Weapons will Not Hit Russia
- » Britain Bans Migrants from Appealing Deportation
- » US shoots down Chinese Balloon, Beijing claims this Violates International Practices
- » Day 346 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky thinks Negotiations for EU can begin This Year, Germany has Evidence of War Crimes
- » Blinken Postponed his Visit to Beijing because of the Chinese Balloon
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down