MFA: No Data For Injured Bulgarian Citizens in Dayton Shooting
There are no reports of injured Bulgarian citizens in the shooting in Dayton, Ohio, according to the Foreign Ministry.
From there, they also inform that the Bulgarian Consulate General in Chicago is in constant contact with local authorities.
The report said nine people were killed in the Dayton shooting and 26 others were injured.
Our foreign ministry assures us that our compatriots can contact our Consulate General in Chicago if they need assistance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend