MFA: No Data For Injured Bulgarian Citizens in Dayton Shooting
There are no reports of injured Bulgarian citizens in the shooting in Dayton, Ohio, according to the Foreign Ministry.
From there, they also inform that the Bulgarian Consulate General in Chicago is in constant contact with local authorities.
The report said nine people were killed in the Dayton shooting and 26 others were injured.
Our foreign ministry assures us that our compatriots can contact our Consulate General in Chicago if they need assistance.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev