The Romanian Foreign Ministry Expressed Disappointment After Borissov Words
Romania's foreign ministry responds to Prime Minister Boyko Borissov's statement that Romanian tourists have imported swine fever into Bulgaria. The words are from the Prime Minister's meeting with mayors in Pazardzhik on Friday.
In a widespread tweet, the Romanian Foreign Ministry said Romania is disappointed with the words of the Bulgarian Prime Minister. It reminds that Romanian tourists in Bulgaria contribute significantly to the growth of the Gross Domestic Product in Bulgaria.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia