The Romanian Foreign Ministry Expressed Disappointment After Borissov Words
Romania's foreign ministry responds to Prime Minister Boyko Borissov's statement that Romanian tourists have imported swine fever into Bulgaria. The words are from the Prime Minister's meeting with mayors in Pazardzhik on Friday.
In a widespread tweet, the Romanian Foreign Ministry said Romania is disappointed with the words of the Bulgarian Prime Minister. It reminds that Romanian tourists in Bulgaria contribute significantly to the growth of the Gross Domestic Product in Bulgaria.
- » Mariya Gabriel Is an EPP Vice-President Candidate
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?