The Romanian Foreign Ministry Expressed Disappointment After Borissov Words
Romania's foreign ministry responds to Prime Minister Boyko Borissov's statement that Romanian tourists have imported swine fever into Bulgaria. The words are from the Prime Minister's meeting with mayors in Pazardzhik on Friday.
In a widespread tweet, the Romanian Foreign Ministry said Romania is disappointed with the words of the Bulgarian Prime Minister. It reminds that Romanian tourists in Bulgaria contribute significantly to the growth of the Gross Domestic Product in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus