Nearly 180 Flights Will Be Canceled at Heathrow Airport
London's Heathrow Airport will cancel a total of 177 flights on Monday and Tuesday after earlier this week, one of the unions announced that it was planning to strike, BBC reports. According to television, nearly 90% of all airport staff have stated their intention to quit because of failed talks aimed at improving working conditions and increasing pay, FOCUS reports.
The airport has not yet announced exactly which flights will be canceled, with the facility warning passengers to check frequently if their trip is among those affected, if so, they may request compensation or schedule another date.
According to Heathrow, 91 airlines will be affected if the airport staff of about 2.5 thousand people cease operations.
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General
- » Greece Banned Smoking in front of Children
- » China Takes Out 10,000 Tonnes of Frozen Pork from Its Strategic Reserves due to the Swine Fever
- » Jeremy Corbyn Promised a New Referendum on Brexit if he Comes to Power
- » Facebook Creates a Supervisory Authority
- » The European Parliament Supported a New Postponement of Brexit