Increase in the Thefts at the Seaside
The most frequent are the thefts in Varna, Burgas and Dobrich regions, NOVA TV reported.
At the height of summer, thefts at the seaside increase. Since the beginning of the year, over 3,500 thefts have occurred in the Varna, Burgas and Dobrich regions.
In June and July alone, personal property encroachments in the Varna region are 456, in Burgas - 441, and in Dobrich - 83.
Different things are the object of theft, but most often, bicycles.
Since the beginning of this year, bicycles wheels have been stolen in Varna. For comparison, they were 171 throughout the previous year.
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints
- » Today We Celebrate the International Day of Peace
- » Twitter Closed Thousands of Accounts Around the World For Spreading Fake News
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » Yordanka Fandakova: For Four Years Sofia Municipality Has Invested BGN 55 Million in Healthcare