The Bulgarian Government Debt Increased by EUR 126 Million for One Month
Debt in the Central Government subsector increased by EUR 126 million by the end of June compared to May, according to the Ministry of Finance.
The amount also accounts for the first two issues of government securities that the ministry has placed in order to provide resources for F16 fighter planes.
The total debt in the sub-sector is over BGN 11.6 billion and its ratio to the gross domestic product is 19.8%.
- » It is Possible For Bulgaria to Join the "Waiting Room" For the Euro Area by June 2020
- » The Euro Zone Budget Will Be Approximately EUR 17 Billion
- » Six Bulgarian Banks Rank in the Top 100 of the Largest Financial Institutions in Central and Eastern Europe
- » IMF: Trade Wars Affect the Global Economy
- » The Banks which Are Affected by Brexit Are Heading to Frankfurt
- » What Is Sure for Budget 2020: 10% Increase in Public Administration Salaries, as well as a Double Increase in Teacher Salaries