The Bulgarian Government Debt Increased by EUR 126 Million for One Month
Debt in the Central Government subsector increased by EUR 126 million by the end of June compared to May, according to the Ministry of Finance.
The amount also accounts for the first two issues of government securities that the ministry has placed in order to provide resources for F16 fighter planes.
The total debt in the sub-sector is over BGN 11.6 billion and its ratio to the gross domestic product is 19.8%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM Tomislav Donchev and BICA Discuss How to Effective Invest EU Funds in the Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Fibank Increases Its Capital
- » NSSI Bulgaria: More than 2 Million Retirees with Increased Amount of Pensions
- » IMF's Kristalina Georgieva: Virus Crisis Could Ultimately Test $1 Trillion War Chest
- » Why Bulgarians Take Quick Loans?
- » Bulgaria: VAT for Restaurants, Books and Baby Goods Becomes 9% from July 1