The EU Votes Who Will Be the Heads of the IMF
Today, the European Union countries are deciding who will be Christine Lagarde's European successor candidate as the next managing director of the International Monetary Fund.
We recall that this is the second meeting since the governments of the European Union, which had given themselves time until the end of July to failed to reach consensus on their candidate for the head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) after weeks of negotiations.
Further information will be provided.
- » Boris Johnson: UK Leaves EU on January 31st - "no ifs, no buts"
- » The EU Council Wants Investments and Enhanced Common Action against Hybrid Threats
- » Eurobarometer: human Rights Worldwide, Freedom of Speech and Gender Equality are the Top European Values
- » EU with a Mega Subsidy of € 3.2 Billion for the Production of Electric Batteries
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island