Flights From Budapest to Sofia From Next Year
The Polish carrier LOT is planning daily flights to connect Budapest with Belgrade and Sofia, according to the Hungarian capital's airport, quoted by stolica.bg
The start of the new six destinations will be March 30 next year. They are next to Sofia, Prague, Belgrade, Stuttgart, Bucharest and Brussels.
Since September this year, LOT has also launched a direct flight between Budapest and the capital of South Korea, Seoul.
- » 17.4% More People Spent their Vacation in 4 and 5 Stars Accommodation Establishments in November 2019 in Comparison with November 2018
- » Eurobarometer: Over Half of EU Passengers are Unaware of their Rights
- » Luis Basch for Auschwitz: "Pain, Sorrow, Horror, Evil and Death"
- » What is the Most Visited Landmark in France?
- » Ferry Services in Greece will Go up by up to 10 Percent
- » Bulgarian Citizens Can Travel to 171 Countries without a Visa