Flights From Budapest to Sofia From Next Year
The Polish carrier LOT is planning daily flights to connect Budapest with Belgrade and Sofia, according to the Hungarian capital's airport, quoted by stolica.bg
The start of the new six destinations will be March 30 next year. They are next to Sofia, Prague, Belgrade, Stuttgart, Bucharest and Brussels.
Since September this year, LOT has also launched a direct flight between Budapest and the capital of South Korea, Seoul.
- » The MFA Advised Bulgarians to Avoid Traveling to Catalonia
- » More than Half a Million Bulgarians Are Going to Travel During Christmas and New Year Holidays
- » Albania, North Macedonia and Serbia to Allow Passport-Free Travel by 2021
- » Bulgarians Are Looking for a Cheap Hotel, while Foreigners Are Paying for Luxury
- » Bulgaria and Jordan Will Deepen their Cooperation in Tourism
- » 200 Tourists Waiting for BGN 350,000 Compensation from Astral Holidays Insurer