200 Free Parking Spaces For Bicycles and Electric Scooters in Sofia
Mounting of the stands begins on Monday, reported NOVA TV.
200 free parking spaces for bicycles, drones, mopeds and scooters in Sofia. Putting the stands will start as early as next Monday.
So far, the envisaged locations for free parking of two-wheeled vehicles are around Largo, at ''Moskovska'' Street and ''Dondukov'' Blvd.
The parking spaces will be in pedestrian areas, in blue and green zones. The idea is citizens to walk up to 500 m on foot to get to the parking space they want.
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Has Not Given up on Schengen