A New Street in the Metropolitan District "Ovcha Kupel" Is Going to Be Constructed because of the Construction of the Subway
The construction of a new street in the Ovcha Kupel district of Sofia began because of the construction of the subway. The beginning of the construction of “Central” Street will be opened by the Deputy Mayor of Sofia Municipality, Doncho Barbalov.
Next year, the subway at Ovcha Kupel will be put into operation. The line will serve nearly half a million people who will use the subway daily. The third line will connect the large residential districts Ovcha Kupel, Krasno Selo and Hadzhi Dimitar.
The construction of the section from Vladimir Vazov Blvd. through the centre to Krasno Selo started in the spring of 2016.
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria Increased by EUR 714.5 Million
- » Two Britons Traveled the World in Tandem Biking for 218 Days and 22 Hours
- » 15% of Bulgarians Live in a Dwelling without its Own Indoor Flushing Toilet
- » Today Is the Day of the Bulgarian Land Forces
- » PM Borissov with an Unique Gift to President Donald Trump
- » Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov: In 2020 there Will Be "Smart" Cities in Bulgaria