A Price Limit According Which Hospitals Buy Medicines Will Be Set
The government has adopted amendments to the Ordinance on the Terms, Rules and Procedure for Regulation and Registration of the Prices of Medicinal Products.
The rule is that a medicinal product cannot be sold at medical establishments at a price higher than the value paid by public money for the relevant medicinal product formed on the basis of a reference value.
The rule applies to medical establishments under Art. 5 of the Law on the medical establishments and the medical establishments with state and / or municipal participation under art. 9 and 10 of the Medical Establishments Act.
- » It is Possible For Bulgaria to Join the "Waiting Room" For the Euro Area by June 2020
- » The Euro Zone Budget Will Be Approximately EUR 17 Billion
- » Six Bulgarian Banks Rank in the Top 100 of the Largest Financial Institutions in Central and Eastern Europe
- » IMF: Trade Wars Affect the Global Economy
- » The Banks which Are Affected by Brexit Are Heading to Frankfurt
- » What Is Sure for Budget 2020: 10% Increase in Public Administration Salaries, as well as a Double Increase in Teacher Salaries