A Price Limit According Which Hospitals Buy Medicines Will Be Set
The government has adopted amendments to the Ordinance on the Terms, Rules and Procedure for Regulation and Registration of the Prices of Medicinal Products.
The rule is that a medicinal product cannot be sold at medical establishments at a price higher than the value paid by public money for the relevant medicinal product formed on the basis of a reference value.
The rule applies to medical establishments under Art. 5 of the Law on the medical establishments and the medical establishments with state and / or municipal participation under art. 9 and 10 of the Medical Establishments Act.
- » USD337.26m Boost in Bulgarian Foreign Direct Investment
- » Bundesbank: German Economy Enters Recession
- » The Receivables of the Leasing Companies Are over BGN 4 Billion
- » The Fiscal Reserve of Bulgaria as of June 30 is BGN 11.7 Billion
- » ECB has Warned of Risks to the Global Economy
- » Employers Will Receive up to BGN 10,000 for an Accommodated Workplace for People with Disabilities