The Special Prosecutor's Office Has Issued an European Interrogation Order for the Editor in Chief of "Bivol" Website
The Special Prosecutor's Office issued a European Investigation Order on the territory of the French Republic.
In the course of the investigation, the editor-in-chief of the “Bivol” website Atanas Chobanov should be questioned in the pre-trial proceedings against TAD Group employees regarding facts relevant to the subject matter of the case.
The European Investigation Order will be sent to the French authorities as it is the permanent address of the editor-in-chief of the site.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District