The Special Prosecutor's Office Has Issued an European Interrogation Order for the Editor in Chief of "Bivol" Website
The Special Prosecutor's Office issued a European Investigation Order on the territory of the French Republic.
In the course of the investigation, the editor-in-chief of the “Bivol” website Atanas Chobanov should be questioned in the pre-trial proceedings against TAD Group employees regarding facts relevant to the subject matter of the case.
The European Investigation Order will be sent to the French authorities as it is the permanent address of the editor-in-chief of the site.
- » Police Took Down a Drug Trafficking Network in Europe, 11 Arrested
- » Pirates Abducted 19 Members of a Greek Tanker
- » Polish Customs Officers Seized Cocaine for Half a Billion Euro in Poland
- » Computer Scammers Have Stolen Tens of Millions from over 47 Companies Worldwide
- » Six Romanians Were Accused of Raping their Own Children
- » Europol Has Shut Down over 30,000 Web Pages for Intellectual Property Infringement