A Weak Earthquake Was Registered in Pazardzhik
An earthquake with 2.3 magnitude on the Richter scale has been registered on the territory of Bulgaria, in the Pazardzhik region.
The earthquake was felt at 9.32 am this morning with an epicentre 5 km south of Pazardzhik, in the village of Glavinitsa and 101 km southeast of Sofia, with a depth of 2 km. No material damage is reported.
- » The Fastest Ant on the Planet Travels Nearly a Meter in a Second
- » Climate Change Is Making Stronger El Niños
- » 3.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Greece
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather Today, with Temperatures Between 22C and 27C
- » At Least 55 Elephants Died of Starvation in just Two Months in Zimbabwe
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Iran