A Weak Earthquake Was Registered in Pazardzhik
An earthquake with 2.3 magnitude on the Richter scale has been registered on the territory of Bulgaria, in the Pazardzhik region.
The earthquake was felt at 9.32 am this morning with an epicentre 5 km south of Pazardzhik, in the village of Glavinitsa and 101 km southeast of Sofia, with a depth of 2 km. No material damage is reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1