Ombudsman Maya Manolova Submits the Personal Bankruptcy Law to the National Assembly
At 11:00 today, Ombudsman Maya Manolova will submit a Bill on the bankruptcy of individuals, the so-called personal bankruptcy to the National Assembly.
Bulgaria is the only country in the European Union that lacks the legal framework for bankruptcy of individuals, while at the same time our country is in the top 5 in bad credits in Europe. At the same time, according to a new European Union directive, Bulgaria must align its legislation with the understanding of the "second chance" and with the development of a debt-deferral culture that will benefit both creditors and bankrupts.
Manolova will present the bill with young entrepreneurs, representatives of the startup association in Bulgaria.
- » White Brotherhood of Bulgaria Gather for Supernatural-like Ritual near Rila Lakes
- » The Fire in the Old Landfill in Svishtov is Under Control, Crews on Site are Monitoring the Situation
- » This Year Bulgaria has Allocated BGN 70 Million for Reclamation of Old Landfills
- » Global Game Industry is Stepping into Bulgaria
- » Carriers will be Able to Test the TOL System
- » A New Case of African Swine Fever in Plovdiv and Lovech