Rain Showers Are Possible in Central Bulgaria, Highs Between 27C and 32C
Today there will be variable cloudiness, mostly considerable, with formation of cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds. Isolated rain showers are possible in central Bulgaria in the morning; in the afternoon, mainly in the mountainous areas of eastern and southern Bulgaria, thunder showers expected, heavy in some places.
The wind will remain from the north-northwest, light to moderate. The maximum temperatures will reach 27C to 32C. By the evening, clouds will decrease and showers will die away.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
- » New Eco-Tax Puts an End to the Cheap Airline Tickets in Europe
- » Venice Is Underwater, there Are Casualties
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy with Showers in some Places - Mainly in the Southwestern Part of the Country
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured