At Least Three People Were Killed as Gunman Opened Fire at One of California's Biggest Food Festivals
At least three people were killed during Sunday shooting at one of California's Biggest Food Festivals, AFP reported. More than 15 people were injured.
Earlier the media reported about one dead and many injured. Shows broadcast on the NBC TV channel showed running people at the first shots at the country's biggest festival.
A witness told the media that she saw a white man at the age of 30, armed with a rifle “able to shoot three to four shots a second” who opened a fire indiscriminately.
"It was just rapid firing," she said. "I could see him shooting in just every direction. He wasn't aiming at anyone specifically. It was just left to right, right to left. He definitely was prepared for what he was doing."
Sky News reported that A six-year-old boy was among the killed after a gunman opened fire at a food festival in California.
Firearms attacks are a common occurrence in the United States, but despite the scale of the problem of domestic violence, efforts to legislate have long been at a federal level.
- » French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France
- » 387 Bulgarians Became Victims of Trafficking since the Beginning of the Year - Most of Them - Women
- » More than 300 People from Over 12 Countries Arrested after Authorities Took a Child Pornography Site Down
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago
- » Bulgarian MPs Approved the Removal of the Fast Track Trial Proceedings in Premeditated Murder Cases
- » Police Officers Arrested Two Bulgarians for Trafficking in Persons for Begging in France and Sweden