At Least Three People Were Killed as Gunman Opened Fire at One of California's Biggest Food Festivals
At least three people were killed during Sunday shooting at one of California's Biggest Food Festivals, AFP reported. More than 15 people were injured.
Earlier the media reported about one dead and many injured. Shows broadcast on the NBC TV channel showed running people at the first shots at the country's biggest festival.
A witness told the media that she saw a white man at the age of 30, armed with a rifle “able to shoot three to four shots a second” who opened a fire indiscriminately.
"It was just rapid firing," she said. "I could see him shooting in just every direction. He wasn't aiming at anyone specifically. It was just left to right, right to left. He definitely was prepared for what he was doing."
Sky News reported that A six-year-old boy was among the killed after a gunman opened fire at a food festival in California.
Firearms attacks are a common occurrence in the United States, but despite the scale of the problem of domestic violence, efforts to legislate have long been at a federal level.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations
- » Unregulated Contacts of President Radev’s Secretary with Businessman Plamen Bobokov
- » PM Boyko Borisov, Vladislav Goranov and Menda Stoyanova Are Questioned in the Investigation Against Mogul Bozhkov