22-year-old Man Drowned on the Beach in Arkutino
A young man drowned on the beach in Arkutino this morning about 6:15 am, police said.
The man is 22 years old from the village of Skutare, Plovdiv region. He worked as a waiter at a hotel near the beach. The police also reported that his body was taken to the autopsy hospital in Burgas.
During the incident, the beach was unguarded, as it was before the working hours of the rescuers of the strip.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas