Hundreds of Passengers Have Been Blocked at Sofia Airport Due to Flight Delays
Hundreds of passengers were blocked at Sofia Airport because of delays in several flights of the national carrier Bulgaria Air this night.
With more than three hours the flights from Sofia to Varna were postponed. The flight to Burgas was also postponed with several hours.
And there are currently non-scheduled flights.
Because of the frequent delays in recent flights, Minister of Transport Rossen Zhelyazkov ordered to check the airlines flying from and to Bulgaria.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule