Hundreds of Passengers Have Been Blocked at Sofia Airport Due to Flight Delays
Hundreds of passengers were blocked at Sofia Airport because of delays in several flights of the national carrier Bulgaria Air this night.
With more than three hours the flights from Sofia to Varna were postponed. The flight to Burgas was also postponed with several hours.
And there are currently non-scheduled flights.
Because of the frequent delays in recent flights, Minister of Transport Rossen Zhelyazkov ordered to check the airlines flying from and to Bulgaria.
- » Tourists Will Pay a Tax for a Hotel Stay in Turkey
- » 4 not so Popular Ski Runs in Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year
- » Four Children Will Travel to their Dream City with Turkish Airlines
- » Lufthansa Employees Have Canceled the 24-Hour Strike Planned for Today
- » The Number of Inbound Trips to China Is Constantly Growing