Pork Prices Will Rise
The damages from the African Swine Fever will inevitably lead to an increase in the price of the pork. The forecast is from the Association of Industrial Pig Breeders.
"The price is expected to raise not only because of the condition with the ASF in Bulgaria, but also because of it all over the world." In China, which is the world's largest producer of pork, the damage is enormous, and all of South-East Asia is booming. Worldwide, the epidemic is raging and damaging, and prices will rise until the demand and supply can balance, "said Tsvetan Iliev.
However, a forecast for the price increase can not be made, and the situation will probably imply a higher import of pork in Bulgaria. A decrease in consumption has already been reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Thracian Secret Societies” available in English and Bulgarian for All the History Buffs
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 801 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Woman, Life, Freedom... Protest in front of the Iranian embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU in Mortality from Cardiovascular Diseases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 752 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Top 5 Most Useful Apps for Travelling Internationally